Plan to come in and have a free consultation with one of our artists. Bring in any reference material that inspires you so our artist can get a feel for your design. Here at Bondi Ink we have resourceful technology that can help you along with researching your ideas.
The consult takes about 10 to 15 mins. Ideally we need you to have any reference material or ideas available so you can communicate to the artist your direction and inspiration. From there we can discuss the artist's point of view, tattoo cost, duration, contraindications and possibilities, and any other concerns you may have.
The more organised you are, the better and more time efficient your consultation will be. Your direction is needed to allow the artist to give you the best of their creativity.
We are here 7 days a week from 9am to 10pm.
Hourly rate is $180; Minimum charge $100
- No, We don't do cheap tattoos or copy photos of other peoples tattoos.
- A minimum deposit of $100 is required when making a booking, this is taken off the total price of your tattoo when it is completed.
- We don't take bookings over the internet or phone - you must come in for a consultation first.
- Consultations are free of charge.
- We don't quote over the internet or phone so please take advantage of our free consultations.
- We don't tattoo persons who are intoxicated or on drugs.
- We advise you to make sure you have eaten before getting your tattoo, you need all your energy.
- Bondi Ink requests you have only 1 onlooker at a time.
We pride ourselves on the fact we operate a beautiful and hygienic studio. It is our request you have footwear on at all times. No food or drink allowed into studio.
No dogs or pets.
You must sign a waiver form before you get tattooed or pierced. You must be over 16 to get pierced. You must be over 18 to be tattooed or have both your parents present to sign waiver form, everyone will need photo id and a birth certificate for the underage person sited before you start.